NORWAY and VIKINGS
The links I've selected for this subpage on Norway allow access to information on Viking history, runes, lefse and other related Scandanavian topics.
I've tried to select pages that offer you a wide range of links, and I've tried to reduce duplication, too.
At the time the page was listed, it was up and running. I cannot vouch for all the links found on these pages. If one of my links doesn't work, be sure to let me know (via email or GUESTBOOK).
to things Norwegian....
- NORWAY SITE ONE
- Jeg Elsker Lefse! (I love lefse.) Lefse links.
- NORWAY SITE TWO
- There's a satire on lutefisk, or so it says. I have never found it funny!
- NORWAY SITE THREE
- This site focuses on the EDDAS (the classical literature of Norway). Note: this is a replacement site for literary items, placed here 25 AUG 1999; thanks to nkogan for pointing out the problem with the link that was here.
- NORWAY SITE FOUR
- Viking Time Line: Accurate, failry complete, interesting, but done over an atrocious background which makes it a bit hard to read!
- NORWAY SITE FIVE
- From Canada: A view of the Vikings in North America.
- NORWAY SITE SIX
- A look at Vikings and Runes. I chose this page primarily for the runes (for which one must scroll down quite a ways). Lots of graphics, so the page loads slowly.
- NORWAY SITE SEVEN
- Know the difference between NORDIC and SCANDANAVIAN? Read this page and find out!
- NORWAY PAGE EIGHT
- Another multi-link extravaganza.
- NORWAY PAGE NINE
- And another multi-link extravaganza.
Last Edited: 25 AUG 1999/7:07 AM CDT